LIC Recruitment 2020-21
Candidates interested in the Insurance Advisor (Part-time) LIC Vacancy can read all the details below and also refer to the official notification. The LIC notification link has been given below. Once the candidate confirms eligibility, they can proceed to apply online. The LIC Apply Online link has been provided below for the aspirants. Click on the link and apply as per the steps given below. If the candidate wishes to know more about the Life Insurance Corporation of India, they can visit the official website by using the link given. Selected candidates may be placed in any office of LIC across India. Start reading the information below for details on eligibility, salary, application fee, application procedure, LIC notification, etc.
Overview of LIC Jobs 2020
|Name of the Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
|Name of Post||Insurance Advisor (Part-time)|
|Starting date of application||08th May 2020|
|Closing date of application||05th August 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application process||Online Application|
Details of LIC Vacancy 2020-21:
The details of the vacancy as given in the LIC Recruitment 2020 is as below
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Insurance Advisor (Part-time)||100|
Eligibility Criteria for Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in LIC Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply.
- Applicants should pass the 10th Standard to apply for this LIC job. Candidates should have a marketing skills to succeed in the career.
Read the official notification for more details on LIC Careers.
- For age limit as given in the LIC Recruitment 2020, refer to the official notification
Pay Scale for LIC Recruitment 2020:
- Become a financial advisor of India’s biggest financial institute LIC of India and work with to earn from Rs. 20000/- to unlimited per month. Many advisors earn lakhs per month.
LIC Online Application Fee:
- Candidates can refer to the official notification for more information.
How to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Jobs 2020?
- Open the notification using the link below
- Read all the details carefully and make sure you are eligible for the jobs
- If eligible, open the online application form
- Fill in all the details in the application form
- Attach the scanned copies of required documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Submit the application form before the last date
- Take a print out of the same for reference in the future
Important Dates for LIC Recruitment 2020-21:
|Starting Date to Apply||08th May 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||05th August 2020|
Important Links for LIC Recruitment 2020-21:
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|LIC Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|